COTTAGE & VINTAGE DECOR
PRIMITIVES & RUSTY TREASURES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Friday, June 25, 2010

Bringing out more treasures





We are having a sale Saturday, tomorrow.
The Vintage Sop Hop.
I thought it might be good to drag some more inventory out.

And show you some more pics.

See those little tool boxes?
They make adorable planters.


How cool is this?
Well, my sweet fella thinks not too cool,
but it was light enough i could move it myself
and not have him haul it.
That always makes it better.
Old crates, $5.00 each.


Bought this table strictly for the legs.


Hope to see you soon.

Oh, you do not have to wait till Saturday to come.
I'll put the tea pot on for you.

blessings

barbara jean

4 comments:

  1. Wish I lived close enough to be there! Love what you did with the tool boxes. And the red wagon is a blast from the past! Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, everything you make is just TOOO gorgeous for words!!! I am so happy you came to my new blog...I want it to be a place of caring and sharing for everyone...kind of a "break" and an uplift for everyone...And I think that it's such an opportunity because we all have such a wonderful need to "create" and make life more beautiful for others...what a gift, don't you think?
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    I Owe it All to Him

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day~Thanks for the visit and comment.Your store looks darling! I am close to you, just about 20 miles north of Salem.I am liking your blue/green shutters last pic on this page do you still have them? If so how much? Nice to meet you and look forward to our visits.~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Barbara--
    The bird piece is GORGEOUS! I'd be happy to feature that one and write a story to go with it...awesome!!
    And I'll make a link to your blogspot.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete