COTTAGE & VINTAGE DECOR
PRIMITIVES & RUSTY TREASURES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sunday, May 15, 2011

Button Sale


I'm bagging up Bunches of Buttons.
I have so many and I will never use them all.

Peacock Buttons Sold!!

This is just a tiny sampling.
Have some already bagged, or bottled up,
and ready to go.

Blacks, gold, silver, bronze, cream, white.
all kinds, from small to extra large.
Mixed, alike, old and new.
We have some buttons for you.

Thanks for coming by.
Blessings
barb
More buttons tomorrow!!
SOLD

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful buttons, Barb, bet they will be gone in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a peacock button. I'm working on a CQ project with all peacocks and would only need one..but I would buy however they are packaged. TY
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, tell me more about the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb,
    Tell me about the buttons in the last pic and the peacock buttons will you?
    Thank you bunches! xo, Karen

    ReplyDelete