COTTAGE & VINTAGE DECOR
PRIMITIVES & RUSTY TREASURES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Wednesday, November 18, 2009


NEW "FRIENDS" COLLAGES

These can be used as ornaments, tags, or can sit on a small easel.

A lovely token gift for a friend.




Light cardboard stock covered front and back with
vintage hymnal pages.
Trimmed with assorted lace, buttons and keys.

4x4"

$3.50

shipping in US. depends on how many purchased.
$1.50 first one
.50 second and so on.
Will keep it as minimal as possible

Because these are hand- crafted, each will be bit different.

10 available at this time.

ALL SOLD


Email me if interested, and I am making more too.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I puched the go here to shop, the ornaments came up, on the right side bar I see "pay now", I click on it and nothing happens. How do I do it?

    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara,
    Thanks for stopping by and saying hello .. Wishing you and your family a a fabulous Thanksgiving .. So happy to have you follow along with me ..Gos is good my friend ..
    hugs ~tea~xo

    ReplyDelete