COTTAGE & VINTAGE DECOR
PRIMITIVES & RUSTY TREASURES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Monday, June 8, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !

Tami @ "aunt mimis creations"

Was the first to comment and follow on my new shop blog.
So she wins a wonderful flower bird nest like the one pictured in the first post.

Tami also has a wonderful blog of her own treasures,
a girls gotta nest
and has been a terrific help in getting me started on this.

To all the others who have so graciously welcomed my new blog,

THANK YOU!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now down to business.

I'm going to ease into this by posting little
areas of my real live store here in town.
If you see anything you are interested in,
Please email me for information.
(give me your zip code too,
so I can give your quotes including postage.)

So here are the first few pics:
Click to see larger view






Thank you so much for coming by.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

PS



I am making more of the flower nests.

Approximate size 6"
Papers may vary.
(Fern for photo only)

$8.00 includes shipping

3 comments:

  1. You have lots of lovely treasure in your store! Your flower nest is very sweet. Thanks for sharing, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great items!

    Leigh, Tales from Bloggeritaville
    lbratina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Allidink (Allison is one of my MOST favorite bloggers ever!) and she was showing off that lovely little nest..
    I would love one for my piano..
    If you have one available like Allison's I would love it. I thought I saw one with the robins egg blue eggs in it...and this might be the one.
    Please do email me if you have one available...thank you so much! The are just so sweet!
    ~smiles~
    Mona

    ReplyDelete